Sunday, February 05, 2006

A couple years ago, my sister asked for a Notre Dame blanket for Christmas - it's by far the most painful afghan I've ever done! Not in terms of difficulty mind you (I charted it myself, but used the interlocking ND symbol), but as a Michigan fan... *PAIN* *FUL*. The only thing worse would've been if she'd asked me for a Michigan State afghan *snerk*


Today, after off and on nagging/reminding for months, she finally sent me pics:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



In other news, I'm counting down to the Olympics - both the 'real' one and the Knitting Olympics ;) If someone could show me how to put buttons on the sidebar I'd really appreciate it... though my sidebar seems to always end up below my entries in this format *sigh* I know I picked the style where the sidebar is actually on the side, why doesn't it show up that way?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Nice work, but I can certainly see why that was a painful afghan to make, being that I bleed Scarlet and Grey! But, since we're club members I won't let the fact that you're from the state up north get in the way...hehe. I like to pop into several new blogs of members each day, look at pretty pictures, say hi and see how folks use their blogging space. Find it fun, interesting, and educational sometimes.
Pop south sometime for a visit.

12:17 p.m.  
Blogger Maggie said...

Very nice Drea! Considering you're for the other team, I hope the ghan was thoroughly appreciated! As for why sidebar comes up like that, well, it's because your pics are too big. You need to change that. When you're in photobucket, check the pic you want, go to the bottom of the screen, click on create html code. Then, higlight the code that gives you the thumbnail plus clickable image. Paste that into the Edit html of your post on blogger. That way you'll have a smaller pic that's clickable to be able to view larger on a new page. Another option is to click on the little photo pic that's in your create post on blogger, upload the pic and choose small or medium. That may do it too.

4:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!

Why don't you update more! :)

8:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home