Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The wedding bedspread

Some of you will have heard (and/or seen, in the case of those from Hookups ;)) about the bedspread I was crocheting for a wedding in August... Well, I got the pictures from my sister last night so I'm showing them off *G*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It doesn't go as far over on the other side, but she didn't take a picture from that side of the bed ;)


Pattern: Stashaholic's braindead pattern
Started: Sometime in early Jan 2007
Finished: Aug 23 2007 (off and on work - more off than on *LOL*)
Measurements: 81" wide x between 90-94" long

I love using this pattern - in fact, Sherri teases me that I've done more of them than she has - but unless you have a lot of movies/cds, doing it for a king-sized bed is NOT recommended ;) I know I'm certainly never doing one this big again! *G*

1 Comments:

Blogger Pirk said...

It is beautiful, Drea!

You did a great bedspread for your sister. She will cherish it forever.

7:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home